2012年5月18日星期五

Tom Cruise gunning for loan move because first team spot is Mission Impossible

Arsenal defender Tom Cruise wants a loan away from the Emirates because he fears breaking into the first team could be Mission Impossible.  
Cruise, 19, made his first team debut in December last year but has been put back in the reserves for the beginning of this campaign.  

And he will ask manager Arsene Wenger for a move away from the Emirates so he can get regular match action before returning as a top Gunner.
Moving away? Tom Cruise, far right, would swap training with the likes of Theo Walcott, Mikael Silvestre and Jack Wilshere for the prospect of first team football
Moving away? Tom Cruise, far right, would swap training with the likes of Theo Walcott, Mikael Silvestre and Jack Wilshere for the prospect of first team football

‘I’d like to go out and get experience, something which would be a big benefit for me,' said Cruse.
'Obviously I'd like to get into the Carling Cup squad but if I don't get that chance, I'll happily go on loan.

'Then hopefully when I come back I could get involved in the first team. But I haven’t spoken to the manager yet.
'If the chance arises, I'd like to move to a team that likes to play a good passing game.  
'Also, as well as defence, I'd like to play in midfield where you see a lot of the ball and are more involved.'

没有评论:

发表评论